NorthStar by GrowthHackers is our software platform to help maintain a growth culture for driving sustainable results. It helps growth teams stay aligned around strategic opportunities and coordinate roles and responsibilities for driving breakout growth results. Our mission is to help companies ignite sustainable growth using the cross-functional, value-based approach proven effective by today’s fastest growing companies such as Facebook, Airbnb, Amazon, and Netflix.
THE JOB: Customer Success Internship at North Star
The Client Success Relationship owns the post-sales & onboarding experience and works directly with North Star clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success in Content Strategy and ROI.
You will use your analytical and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations, mentorships, best practices and subscription expertise to our clients. Working in this stage of Customer Experience Team requires a passion for building strong relationships with our stakeholders and making us their most valuable partner. Taking into consideration the execution and oversight of Customer Life Cycle Management (CLM) activities, such as account reviews, upsell and contract renewals.
We are a close-knit team, and we take pride in our work. We are growth-obsessed and we are willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
Responds to: Customer Experience Team Leader & North Star VP of Growth
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Managing technical implementation projects, and strong communication skills to maintain client relationships
- Lead and manage implementation, integration and retention projects
- Ability to clearly communicate with the customer business team
- Plan and execute project requirements, schedule, activities, tests, etc., keeping client and project on schedule
- Ensure execution of project activities by coordinating task assignments with clients and content professionals
- Establish and balance priorities and activities between many simultaneously progressing projects
- Troubleshoot and track project issues, communicating with clients and escalating if required; manage issues to a timely resolution
- Provide implementation management oversight and establish a strong client relationship to build client satisfaction consistent with continued revenue growth
- Ensure established success criteria have been met within timeline and budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Analytical and Growth Mindset focused on scalable processes;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Proven track record of relationship management with consistent revenue growth of a client portfolio;
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to Growth Boulevard and our clients;
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm;
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- English fluent speaking and writing;
- Proven drive to continually exceed goals in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Fast growing startup with three products (Marketing Software, Growth Software, and AI Assistant)
- Invested by top-tier investors, like Will Bunker (Match.com) and Jason Calacanis (Uber)
- Flexible hours
- Casual dress code
- Free English class
- Restaurants discounts
- Ping Pong tournament
- Monthly happy hour
- Discount coupons, running groups, and other life-quality incentives
- Being part of a global team from one of the top-entrepreneurial cities in Brazil.