Descrição da vaga
Doctoralia/DocPlanner is the fastest growing healthcare software-as-a-service in Europe and Latin America specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and many other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
- Onboard, integrate, train and contribute to the success of our enterprise customers
- Manage a seamless process of systems integration with internal and external parties
- Create a delighting onboarding experience for the customer with easy to understand, step-by-step explanation, including the user acceptance and user training
- Monitor onboarding and integration KPI’s and work to improve them
- Overview and manage the onboarding portfolio of several enterprise clients in parallel
Benefícios: Vale Refeição, Assistência Médica, Assistência Odontológica, Seguro de Vida
- have an undergraduate or master’s degree (preferably in computer science, engineering, business or related fields)
- experience in project management, preferably with 3-4 years of experience in hospital software, or other enterprise software such as CRM, ERP, etc.
- are experienced in managing projects with several stakeholders, particularly those with external clients/stakeholders
- preferably have previous business analysis experience or system-to-system integration experience
- can build trust with different levels of specialists and managers in an organization
- are good with numbers and people equally
- then this job is for you.
Vaga para trabalho remoto?