Are you an innovative person? Do you have a passion for technology and solving problems? Are you self-directed, confident, and able to work without requiring a great deal of structure or supervision? Are you highly self-motivated and having a head full of ideas? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you!!
• Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play;
• Handle customer expectations on challenging projects;
• Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency;
• Quickly convert wireframes into HTML front-end with optimal quality;
• Team with our Application Developers to bridge the client side with server side code;
• Deliver consistency of the user interfaces across multiple platforms;
• Provide production support for all implemented changes;
• Work in a small, fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
• Liaise closely with onsite counterparts in order to continue to drive the product forward;
• Help implement good UI practices;
• Provide training and leadership to UI new joiners;
• Proven experience in UI development and integration for web and mobile applications with delivered projects;
• Applied experience of UI development principles;
• Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS;
• Know the Responsive web and have a little bit of knowledge about current UX trends;
• Have practical exposure on frameworks and APIs such as AngularJS, LESS, and Bootstrap;
• Good exposure in React, Vue, NodeJS, GIT and RESTful API usage;
• Ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility;
• Exposure on e-commerce platforms is preferred and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus;
• Exposure to PHP and Java is a plus.
ADVANCED ENGLISH SKILLS AND AVAILABILITY TO MOVE TO FLORIANOPOLIS/SC IS MANDATORY!!