If you are a Front-End React Developer with React experience, please read on!
We are facilitating agents for a greater purpose: making our products and services tools for innovation, value creation and opportunity for our customers. For this reason, we have a team fully dedicated to providing the best website hosting service and other features related to the presence of businesses and people on the internet. We are looking for a front-end developers, with deep experience in React.
- Assess and analyze requirements and develop software solutions from requests;
- Provide technical support to systems in production, assisting in solving problems encountered;
- Configure the development environment
- Deploy / publish applications in the development environment;
- Perform all registration of their activities in JIRA;
- Ensure that delivered documentation is constantly updated so that it is aligned with the latest versions of systems and tools;
- Ensure delivery quality, including the creation and maintenance of automated tests (unit, integration, lint…).
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices.
For this position you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience working at Intermediate and senior level;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs;
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Intermediate English;
This is a full time position located in Florianópolis, SC
Why join our team:
- We love celebration and theme parties like carnival, Halloween, Christmas, etc;
- Birthday parties in group (including open food & drink);
- Partnerships and discounts for our employees enjoy a healthy life at the gym, restaurants, universities and language schools;
- Entertainment and rest area (snooker, arcade, playstation) to provide a relaxing + funny + productive environment;
- Gourmet Area;
- Health Insurance (100% of National Coverage);
- Dental Insurance (100% of National Coverage);
- Food voucher;
- Transportation voucher;
- Life Insurance;
- Covenant with SESC (“Social Service of Commerce”, a private organization that provides initiatives of culture, education, sports, health and food programs and a thousand others projects);
- Moving Aid;
- Fruits Day;
- Labor Gymnastics;
- Free Coffee;
- Friend Referral Program;
- Free web hosting available for employees;
- Birthday Special Gift;
- Incentive program for education such as Certificates, Courses and etc;
- Awards according to goals achieved (sweepstakes);