GrowthHackers helps companies rethink and transform their approach to growth through the following solutions. Our mission is to help companies ignite sustainable growth using the cross-functional, value-based approach proven effective by today’s fastest-growing companies such as Facebook, Airbnb, Amazon, and Netflix.
THE JOB: Front-end Engineer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Build mobile-responsive web applications that are highly scalable and secure;
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle: coding, testing, architecture, reviews…;
- Work with PMs to define requirements and scope;
- Build and improve testing frameworks and best practices;
- Help establish front-end best practices and guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong hands-on development experience with ES6 and React
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development tools
- Experience with CSS and CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass, Less)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Redux or Hooks
- Experience with GraphQL
- Fluent in English. This includes writing, speaking and reading.
- Some of the heavily used libs are React, Router, Webpack, Intl and Apollo
- Jest and Enzyme for unit tests
- Lerna for applications and packages management
- GraphQL for queries and real-time support
- Eslint, Prettier, Stylelint, and Codacy for code analysis and code review
- Our backend stack includes Ruby on Rails, Django, PostgreSQL, and DynamoDB.
- Fast-growing Startup
- A voice in the direction of our company
- Invested by top-tier investors, like Will Bunker (Match.com) and Jason Calacanis (Uber)
- Stock options
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Free English class in the company;
- Casual dress code;
- Medical Package;
- Restaurants discounts;
- Happy Hours, Retreats and ping pong tournaments;
- Being part of a global team from one of the top-entrepreneurial cities in Brazil.