Descrição da vaga
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Wirecard Brazil, you will work on a multi-cultural environment with co-workers geographically distributed where you'll have to have a clear understanding of team demands and be proactively involved into high-priority topics.
You'll work with a platform responsible for process millions of payments per day demanding high availability and operated in a traditional model but gradually evolving through agile approaches and practicing DevOps and SRE concepts.
We expect a self-motivated person, willing to accept our big challenges with discipline, accountability, taking ownership of the tasks and projects, thinking about solutions in order to achieve a higher level of operational efficiency.
- Participate in the project kick-offs within the area of expertise.
- Ensuring and sustaining reliability and availability of the applications within the area of expertise, within the defined thresholds.
- Execute application deployments following procedures and good practices of configuration management.
- Maintain the stability and functionality of the overall platform
- Knowledge transfer and training newcomers within the area of expertise.
- Contribute to incident root cause analysis, effective incident handling, and definition of preventive measures
- Understand and maintain comprehensive SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and the implementation and monitoring of KPIs.
- Provisioning of application run-time data (log files, DB queries, etc..) to business analysts and developers in order to analyze issues.
- Guarantee governance processes conformance with policies and audits and the internal documentation (e.g. manuals).
- Global challenges exposure in one of the world biggest fintechs (Wirecard)
- Office with great infrastructure in an excellent location (Itaim)
- Competitive packages
- Heath, dental and life insurance
- Flex Car (combustível)
- Free fruits in the office
- Meal allowance
- Language learning incentives
- Gym incentives
- SESC partnership
Benefícios: a combinar
- Advanced or Fluent English
- Strong Linux/Unix-like skills
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language.
- Experience coding in higher-level languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Go, C++, Java, etc).
- Some experience in configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc)
- Ability in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Some experience with application containers (e.g. Tomcat, Jetty, jBoss)
- Database Knowledge (SQL query development with relational databases such as Oracle/MySQL; general knowledge of NoSQL databases).
- Knowledge of the Infrastructure and Application Monitoring (tools such as Nagios, Elastic Stack, AppDynamics, Grafana, Zabbix, Librato, Newrelic and others; ability to design and implement new monitoring checks).
- Some experience or knowledge about application and service automation (e.g. Rundeck, Airflow, etc)