A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latam financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate, and driven team. We have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo and the majority of the tech team works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
- Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
The infrastructure & security team is responsible for running Belvo’s platform in a secure, highly available & scalable manner. Our customers rely on us to run their financial operations, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to building and running infrastructure.
We apply sound engineering principles, mature automation and operational discipline to run our production system smoothly.
- Run our infrastructure on top of tools technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Smoothly operate AWS managed service. We prefer to leverage existing industry standards and tools, to focus on our business problems
- Run monitoring and alerting systems proactively. Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Be on an on-call rotation for our production infrastructure.
- Improve our deployment processes to be faster and more flexible. Empower product development teams to run autonomously.
- Collaborate on the implementation of compliance and regulatory projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers to prioritize roadmap items to balance infrastructure and business needs
- Plan for rapid growth
You can be part of the gang if:
- 5+ years of experience running highly available, secure production systems
- Deep technical understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Deep technical understanding of Kubernetes
- Willingness to solve challenging problems
- Programming skills in Python
- Fintech and SaaS past experience
- Experience building large-scale platforms with a global reach
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite