As a software engineer at Docket you will work with big challenges of scalability caused by huge quantity of datas and fast growth number of clients and requests, in an environment highly fun and collaborative. We need someone that has a passion in solving complex problems.
A professional with strong skills in data and algorithm structures, along with a technical fascination of how things work. A motivated software engineer willing to experience and risk, in order to make a difference within his area, who is not afraid of defending his ideas and accept changes, next to highly trained people and motivated to improve day by day.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participate in medium to large-scale projects
- Elegant system code that requires search, interactivity and curiosity
- Implement software as per the design, generate test cases, automate integration tests, perform code reviews and write feature documentation
- Perform build, deployment and continuous integration processes to move the code and configurations from local development environments to QA & Production environments.
- Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability and stability of systems resources
- Support Business requests for investigation and analysis
- Troubleshoot business and production issues
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Solid problem solving skills and focus on “why?”
- Extensive experience building REST services using back end technologies (Java 8, Spring/SpringBoot and Hibernate)
- In depth knowledge of relational DB and search engines technologies (PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch)
- Solid knowledge in TDD, Clean Code and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of distributed Systems and high availability
- Experience with strong multithreading and concurrency Systems
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies and good communication skills, essential for teamwork
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced startup like environment
- Experience with web scraping and data parsing
- Proven experience on independently working for any projects.
- Desirable knowledge in Cloud, mainly AWS
- Ability to communicate in english, both written and verbally