Fluente em Inglês e Francês
- The Business Analyst is responsible for creating complex functional and technical specifications for the change requests of the Company Portfolio software products. These design specifications should bridge the business needs required by Company with the technical implementation that will be followed by the Company development teams.
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Develops complex functional and technical specifications for the Company software products;
- Reviews the design specifications created by the business analysts;
- Quickly understands the business issues and challenges of the Company organization and quick service restaurant industry;
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution;
- Presents design specifications to stakeholders, analyzes feedback received and updates specifications accoCompanyngly
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Communicates needed changes to development team;
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes;
- Support QA team.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules;
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback;
- Communicates and applies project standards;
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our internal and external clients;
- Understands the components of running a successful project.
- Experience of 4+ years in a Business Analyst role;
- Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken);
- Ability to write documents in English using proper vocabulary and correct grammar is mandatory;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Word best practices as a must;
- Knowledge in the use of industry standards such as XML, XSD, JSON and Agile methodology.
- Desirable: It will be nice if you have bachelor degree (Computer Science, Engineering or co-related);
- Experience with software development.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations;
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design;
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures;
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other;
- Problem Solving;
- Identifies critical issues with ease;
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems;
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties;
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management;
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels;
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions;
- Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, and must possess exceptional organization skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment, including keeping forward momentum on projects and working with team members to achieve a common goal;
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements, deadlines, and scope.
- Delivery Technical Skills with High Standards;
- Delivery Focused on Customer;
- Executes for Results;
- Achieves through Teamwork;
- Communicates Effectively and Candidly;
- Drives Innovation.
Posição de trabalho em formato home office, pós pandemia Híbrido - Zona Sul de São Paulo.