Engineer your own career!
Currently we are expanding our software team by hiring experienced Java developers. Our team works in several domains throughout a wide variety of sectors and faces many interesting challenges.
Being a Java software developer at MCA Nederland means that you work with one of our partners where you are responsible for developing, testing and implementing your software. This means you are end-to-end responsible for realising your own code and implementing it with a sound understanding of the existing software architecture and applying state-of-the-art technologies.
- Produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code using Java technologies;
- Integrate and maintain different OS/platforms;
- Work according to Agile methodology (Scrum), including performing code reviews, design reviews, testing and writing documentation;
- Analyse high level requirements and translate these into detailed specifications and designs;
- Write unit test code, structures, and scripts and support software testers with identifying and solving test issues.
Desired Skills And Experience
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or related;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the high-tech equipment;
- Extensive knowledge of Java and relevant knowledge like Swing, JavaFX and a variety of frameworks (EJB, JMS, JSF, Persistence);
- Knowledge or background with applied mathematics