Creditas is one of the hottest Fintech Startups in Brazil. Headquartered in São Paulo, Creditas is a digital lending platform on a mission to lower the interest rates for the Brazilian population. By offering secured loans, using cutting edge technology with data driven mindset, we are reinventing the credit experience in Brazil.
Creditas is backed by top VC funds: Redpoint eventures, Kaszek Ventures, Accion's Frontier Fund, QED Investors, World Bank's IFC and Naspers Fintech. Check out why they´ve joined us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_3LNFA_Zi0
Creditas was part of Google Launchpad Accelerator Class 2 (listed as BankFacil): https://developers.google.com/startups/accelerator/latam/
Get to know what drives us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN7wTpo2oUo
About the Technology team
Creditas is a Technology company. Our Engineering team develops solutions to help consumers along the loan application process. You will have the opportunity to develop high quality code and to work in multi-disciplinary high-performance teams.
- Ruby skills
- Unit, integration and acceptance testing
- API design with JSON API spec
- Object Oriented Design
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Refactoring Techniques
- Messaging (Sidekiq, RabbitMQ)
Extra Skills that we appreciate
- Other Programming Languages
- Experience integrating with Ember or another SPA framework
- Infra provisioning (Ansible)
You will fit here...
- We value individual and team effort, we expect high performance of everyone in the team
- We have a relaxed and extremely productive environment
- We want to be happy at our work environment and also in our personal lives
- We want to grow both as individuals and as professionals
- We constantly share knowledge related and unrelated to our individual tasks
- We thrive for knowledge and we love to get out of our comfort zones
- We believe and contribute to the engineering community
- We celebrate every single victory
- We love what we do!
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental plan
- Gym plan
- English classes in company
- Annual budget to spend on your professional development (books, courses, events)
- Free fruits
- You can wear shorts to work!
- Shower and changing room for people who come by bike
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Life insurance
- Apply for this opening! We'll get back to you in no more than 72 hours.
- We will send you a small assignment to be done at home, that should take between one and two hours of your time. We are very proud of providing feedback to every single person that takes it!
- If your assignment is approved, we´ll bring you in for a 60-minute interview
- When this process is done we'll either make you an offer or send you feedback soon