Creditas is one of the hottest Fintech Startups in Brazil. Headquartered in São Paulo, Creditas is a digital lending platform on a mission to lower the interest rates for the Brazilian population. By offering secured loans, using cutting edge technology with data driven mindset, we are reinventing the credit experience in Brazil.
Creditas is backed by top VC funds: Redpoint eventures, Kaszek Ventures, Accion's Frontier Fund, QED Investors, World Bank's IFC and Naspers Fintech. Check out why they´ve joined us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_3LNFA_Zi0
Creditas was part of Google Launchpad Accelerator Class 2 (listed as BankFacil): https://developers.google.com/startups/accelerator/latam/
Get to know what drives us:
- Semantic HTML
- Scalable and modular CSS architecture, knowing good patterns like SMACSS
- DOM manipulation without having needs of libs such as jQuery or Zepto
- Knowledge of cross browsers problems and how to solve them
- Good practices in how to optimize web pages to make the user experience sweeter
- Knowing how to implement tests in JS
- Experience with Ember.js or another single-page application framework
You will fit here
- We value individual and team effort, we expect high performance of every everyone in the team
- We have a relaxed environment and at the same time, extremely productive
- We want to be happy at our work environment and also in our personal lives
- We want to grow both as individuals and as professionals
- We constantly share knowledge related and unrelated to our individual tasks
- We thrive for knowledge and we love you to get out from your comfort zone, always!
- We believe and contribute to the engineering community
- We celebrate every single victory
- You need to love what you do!
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental plan
- Gym plan
- English classes in company
- Annual budget to spend on your professional development (books, courses, events)
- Free fruits
- You can wear shorts to work!
- Shower and changing room for people who come by bike
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Life insurance