Esta é uma vaga de um parceiro da plataforma Coodesh, ao candidatar-se você terá acesso as informações completas sobre a empresa e benefícios.
Fique atento ao redirecionamento que vai te levar para uma url coodesh.com com o pop-up personalizado de candidatura. 👋
Buscamos Fullstack Developer (WordPress).
- Fluency or advanced level in both spoken and written English;
- Solid experience as a WordPress Developer;
- Strong understanding of the latest industry trends influencing development direction and choices, including concepts pertaining to high-performance sites e.g. (Core Web Vitals and Lighthouse);
- Ability to create robust tests in PHP using Unit test and similar tools;
- Ability to manage all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS and shape options to ease management for non-technical marketing teams;
- Working knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields and other leading WordPress development and marketing tools;
- Working knowledge and understanding of the importance of versioning tools;
- Experience using debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, and others available;
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills;
- Knowledge and respect for core SEO principles;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- Working knowledge in hosting services like (Flywheel, WP Engine, Kinsta etc).
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc);
- Working knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud;
- Understanding and experience in WordPress/PHP security practices;
- Knowledge of SEO principles;
- Interact with RESTful APls and formats (JSON, XML);
- Experience using ManageWP or similar.
- You'll have the freedom to work remotely from anywhere in Brazil; our team is distributed;
- We signed up for the 4-Day Week Global UK pilot programme. This means that Fly will be trialling a 4-day working week for 6 months with zero reductions in pay;
- You'll have a 'home office' budget to ensure you have the equipment you require to do your job;
- You'll have your own Learning & Development budget together with 10% of your time to dedicate exclusively toward active learning;
- You will benefit directly from Fly's heavy investment into technologies, tools, services and initiatives that ultimately deliver greater value to our clients and make the team's working life simpler;
- Additional day off on your Birthday;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience;
- Other benefits may be available according to your location in Brazil.
- Nível: Pleno / Sênior
- Formato: 100% Remoto
- Faixa salarial: R$ 7.000,00 - R$ 10.000,00
- Formato: Full-Time
- Tipo: Flex (CLT ou PJ)