We're looking for developers who are passionate about writing great software, have a love for solving difficult problems and enjoy to play games.
• Have knowledge of writing robust and reliable systems
• Can ensure performance, quality and security aspects while building a product that delivers an awesome user experience
• Enjoy discussing innovative ideas and code with your peers, coming up with great product solutions, and passing on your knowledge to others
Then we are the place for you!
What you will do:
• Engage with other developers, front-end designers, product managers, and performance engineers
• Liaise with technical leads and architects to promote great software design and quality
• Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for our products and processes
• Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up
What we expect from you:
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Java (However, if you're a strong developer with experience of building products, have used other OOP languages and have exposure to Java, we'd still like to hear from you!)
• Deep architectural understanding of desktop applications
• Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
• Initiative, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you should have:
3+ years of experience as a Senior Java Developer
Experience with Java (desirably Java 8)
Very good knowledge of standard frameworks (JavaFX and Hibernate)
Experience with testing frameworks
Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
Fluent in English
Knowledge of ReactJS and NodeJS and working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus
Love to play games :D
Tools: Confluence, Jira, Github(Git), Sonar, Bugsnag, CircleCI
Desktop: JavaFX, Jdk8, Struts 1, h2, Hibernate, JPA, Git, CSS , Retrofit, Socket.io, Gradle, Log4j, TestFX and JUnit. Blockchain Hyperledge, IBM Watson, NLU, Speech-to-text, Text-to-speech, Data Discovery, Visual Recognition.
Backend: Serverless, Lambda, Dynamodb, Stream AWS, Redshift, Cognito, Pinpoint, Node.js + Python.
Web: React.js+Flux, CSS/HTML5