At Gistia, the Software Engineer is responsible for challenging application development and design and architecture problems.
The focus of this position will be to work using either Angular or React.JS
We have an internationally distributed team, so the work will be remote. Therefore, good communication skills are required.
What we need you to master:
– Front end development (HTML5, CSS, etc.)
– Strong Angular background
– BDD/TDD experience
– Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code
– Have exceptional knowledge and experience front-end web technologies
– Have experience making decisions regarding application architecture
– Are excited by the web and keep up with new technologies
– Communicate well with others in both written and verbal forms
– Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
– Experience working with an agile / scrum-based development model
Extras that will make you stand out:
– Angular experience
– UX development
– Must be fluent in English at a professional level
– Competitive salary
– Monthly stipend for health insurance and other expenses
– Ability to work with International clients
– Highly experienced and collaborative team
When filling the form, make sure you talk a little bit about your development background and experience, also give us the link to your GitHub account and your salary requirements.