Contentools provides a content marketing platform for growing businesses. With our software, marketing analysts can streamline production, coordinate their team and increase efficiency. We dream big. We are fast. We breathe challenges. And more than anything, we love results. If you share those feelings, we must have some coffee together.
The Job: Customer Success - Technical Support
Contentools is looking for highly motivated people with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude to solve our support tickets. You will be working in the Customer Success Area to improve user engagement and support. For this position, we need someone with a customer-first mindset and sense of ownership. From user retention to clients engagement, the Support should have a wider view of Contentools’ mission and apply it from short to long-term actionable measures.
We are a team that is close-knit, and that takes pride in their work. We are client obsessed and we are willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
Responds to: Customer Operations Team Leader
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Monitor the technical support channels;
- Promptly respond to incoming support requests considering our SLA rate;
- Master the Contentools Platform and other tools required to accurately perform customer support activities;
- Develop and manage the communication channel between CX and product areas;
- Monitor, assess and present the effectiveness of user engagement efforts;
- Give internal support for CX Area
- Report and drive solutions for bug system
- Develop projects and processes to scale the technical support worldwide.
- Update constantly our FAQ, documents and produce content monthly
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good logical reasoning
- Familiarity with technology (e.g. servers, programming)
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience / Good understanding of CMS(WordPress) REST APIs
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Highly Responsible
- Fluent/Advanced English
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to Contentools and our clients;
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Proven drive to continually exceed goals in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Flexible hours;
- Medical Package;
- Restaurants discounts;
- No dress code;
- Ping Pong tournament;
- Monthly happy hour;
- Weekly English Classes in the company;
- Gym discount and other life-quality incentives;
- Being part of a global team from one of the top-entrepreneurial cities in Brazil.