About this position
We are looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of Kovi products. You will work with our cross-functional teams to help them design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Product Manager responsibilities are:
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Develop buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Review and update product pricing and positioning strategies
- Prepare detailed product requirements and prototypes, based on the product strategy
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Organize product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Analyze promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Product Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Product Manager or an Associate Product Manager position
- Significant experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Significant experience of developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and high responsibility
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant areas
Language and Location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, near Chacara Santo Antonio.
Important Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Transportation vouchers or Parking lot for your car
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free beer every Friday
- Stock options
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment with a full of smart and ambitious people.
Ready for this challenge?
If you are excited by the aforementioned responsibilities and meet the above qualifications you should apply right now. We are committed to providing all applicants with a timely response.