About this position
We are looking for a skilled UX/UI Designer who will design our software and platforms to help meet our customers' needs. You will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
A successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. We also expect you to have strong portfolio of successful UX/UI and other technical projects.
UX Designer responsibilities are:
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use special personas based on user research results
- Create right interaction models and evaluate their success
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach
- Collaborate with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
UX Designer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
- Significant experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Experience in project management and research will be a bonus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
Language and Location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, near Chacara Santo Antonio.
Important Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Transportation vouchers or Parking lot for your car
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free beer every Friday
- Stock options
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment with a full of smart and ambitious people.
Ready for this challenge?
If you are excited by the aforementioned responsibilities and meet the above qualifications you should apply right now. We are committed to providing all applicants with a timely response.