Contentools provides a content marketing platform for growing businesses. With our software, marketing analysts can streamline production, coordinate their team and increase efficiency. We dream big. We are fast. We breathe challenges. And more than anything, we love results. If you share those feelings, we must have some coffee together.
The Job: Customer Operations Team Leader
Final responsible to ensure achievement of planned goals and Customer Experience team’s performance. The Customer Operations Team Leader provides overall direction and guidance, improving customer renewals, customer experience based on learning through interactions with clients and other client-facing teams.
As a Customer Operations Team Leader, you are responsible for establishing long term relationships with customers, therefore, ensuring Customer Success is absolutely vital to Contentools long-term growth. Making Contentools successful, as well as our customers: making them receiving massive value from our services.
Customer Success activities such as onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention including outcomes measures through renewals and up-sells help to establish a seamless vision, develop a delivery strategy and implement a complete solution. Further, this role will drive success for our customers and provide an exceptional end-to-end experience committed to continuing to earn and maintain business by helping them get the most out of their partnership.
Responds to: CEO and Customer Experience Team
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Understand and define SaaS metrics for/within the team quarterly;
- Perform all duties accordingly to Company, Area and Individual OKRs;
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members;
- Establish a system for tracking metrics and drive growth;
- To build a World-Class Customer Success Team (and define how to do it);
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success (providing training for all the areas in client relations);
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives;
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer experience from multiple aspects (marketing, support, development, etc.)
- Design increment and expansion of customer renewal rates and retention strategy;
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-selling and up-sell;
- Ensure customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall NPS scores;
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and Customer reference-ability;
- Encourage continuous learning within the team;
- Create Reference and advocacy solutions;
- Own and manage a set of renewal customers, with a goal to maximize retention and subscription revenue;
- Act as the primary post-sales relationship owner to maximize relationships and minimize churn;
- Document and track customer status and details utilizing IQ;
- Raise customer risks to relevant teams (Community, Finances, Sales, Product, Dev);
- Identify areas of opportunity to upsell revenue opportunities and follow through to close the transaction;
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis;
- Act as an escalation point for both the customer and internal teams across all areas;
- Keep up-to-date on all new releases and upgrades and communicate these to customers;
- Meet or exceed renewal rate performance targets on a quarterly basis;
- Provide training to Customer Experience Specialist new hires on vendor processes and act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) to Contentools staff;
- Assist and maintain a thorough understanding of Contentools’ offerings and ensure vendor has knowledge, current marketing materials and required sales information (e.g., contractual terms and pricing);
Desired Skills & Experience
- Saas background: previous experience in the SaaS industry;
- Data-driven mindset: analyze and report business and CS metrics timely and with precision; ability to make fast decisions to achieve KPIs and OKRs;
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously; Ability to manage customers from on-boarding to off-boarding;
- Problem Solving: Exhibits confidence and extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems. Identifies critical issues with ease. Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets;
- Communication: Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management; Effectively communicate technical (CX related) information to non-technical audiences. Delivers informative, well-organized presentations. Understands how to communicate difficult/ sensitive information tactfully;
- Team and Customer Interaction: facilitate effective team interaction. Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions with customers. Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships. Manages client expectations effectively);
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred, Fluent English.
- Flexible hours;
- Medical Package;
- Restaurants discounts;
- No dress code;
- Ping Pong tournament;
- Monthly happy hour;
- Weekly English Classes in the company;
- Gym discount and other life-quality incentives;
- Being part of a global team from one of the top-entrepreneurial cities in Brazil.