Ecommerce Experts. That is how our clients—over 250 of the world’s best known companies—describe McFadyen Digital. We are today one of the premier ecommerce integrators in the industry. At our offices in the US, Brazil and India, you will find our culture built by values of trust, openness and quality in an environment. Today we are in the forefront of bringing in the Ecommerce 2.0 revolution with our unique focus on ‘Commerce + Marketplaces’. And McFadyen Digital is looking for ‘A-Players’ to join our team of Ecommerce Experts.
Our consultants work with clients to reinvent their digital strategy with collaborative interactions that forms the core of our philosophy of creating happier relationships with customers. Be it Technology Consulting or Systems Integration or Omni-Channel commerce solutions or Digital Marketing Advisory or User Experience Services, MCFADYEN DIGITAL offers 360 degree services to customers to help them win big in the market.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
As an Oracle Commerce (ATG) Developer, you'll help implement eCommerce solutions for our clients using the Oracle Commerce (ATG) eBusiness platform. You will be responsible for teaching our clients how to use ATG and Endeca, so your ability to communicate well is a requirement. Business needs must be translated into effective technical solutions using several core technologies including web applications from Oracle Commerce (ATG) and others. You will work with related technologies such as Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, and UML. Your expertise in all phases of a project's lifecycle from analysis to development will help you continue to build and deliver world class systems.
Exciting projects will continue to broaden your industry experience and continuously enhance your skills with new challenges. McFadyen has a very open culture where every individual is given an opportunity to highlight their expertise and best practices in a team environment. Compensation is not limited for the right candidate.
• Experience on Oracle Commerce (ATG), will be actively involved in coding
• Need to understand Oracle Commerce (ATG) profile and DAS/DPS profile, dynamic pricing, fulfillers and fulfillment module, abandoned orders, custom actions and events
• Must be able to solve the critical issues related to Oracle Commerce (ATG) framework and its integration with other frameworks
• Agile experience is desirable
• Oracle Commerce (ATG) knowledge is a must and the candidate must be hands on
• Ability to transfer knowledge to other programmers
• Able to translate business requirements into lean code
• Should have excellent communication skills
• IT experience with Oracle Commerce (ATG) experience and Endeca
• Strong Oracle Commerce (ATG), Java and J2EE development experience
• Web Services development experience such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI
• Hands on skills using databases such as Oracle and MySQL with experience using Hibernate and other OR mapping tools
• Experience with popular Java IDEs such as Eclipse and WSAD
• Excellent technical problem solving skills
• Excellent english skills
Our Core Values: A-Playes, Client Focus, Respect, Integrity, Openess and Quality.
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence. Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
MCFADYEN DIGITAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.