Ewally is a Brazilian fintech based in São Paulo. Our mission is to make life easier for people and companies with limited access to financial services. We provide technological solutions to the unbanked population generating financial inclusion and high social-economic impact.
We have an app that offers all the functionality one needs from a bank, in a full digital experience. We also provide services for big companies in the form of a BaaS (Bank as a Service) platform which offers all of our functionalities in the form of APIs.
At Ewally we make highly technological solutions to hard problems, so we strive for excellence in everything that we do. We are a highly motivated team and believe in autonomy and responsibility.
About this role:
We are expanding our team and are currently looking for new UX designer. This is a full time role based in our São Paulo Office (Avenida Angélica, 2529). You can apply to any professional level and your application will be evaluated accordingly.
As an UX designer you will have the opportunity to be involved with any aspect of the design lifecycle that you are interested in. We work in sprints using scrum and integrated teams and we believe in a simple, focused and transparent work environment. You will work with other developers, designers, product managers and an international list of partners and customers.
Things you'll do:
- Help us create simple and elegant solutions to deliver the best user experience
- Develop high level and detailed storyboards and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create and maintain visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual designs, mockups and user flows
- Organize and conduct user research, testing and analysis for prototypes and existing designs
- Work collaboratively across teams and with PMs, partners and customers
- Evaluate the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
What we are looking for:
- Pixel-level attention to detail
- Knowledge in prototyping using tools like Sketch or Invision
- Informed opinions on current design/UX trends and how they can be applied in our products
- You understand the goals of your work and can explain the rationale behind your design decisions
- Ability to be self-directed and OK with ambiguity
- Familiarity with accessibility and responsive design
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience working with an agile, user-story based design process
We will like you if:
- You always do what is right even if nobody is watching you
- You know that your work will never be perfect but you do care for the details
- You are passionate about learning and like to share that learning with others
- Solving real world problems and providing value to other people is what really motivates you
- You enjoy being in a situation where you don’t know the answer, and are driven to try and figure it out
- You accept critical feedback and provide constructive input to others