About the position
TOTVS Labs is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to work on the mobile app of our Machine Learning Platform, Carol.
Some things our app can do with our Platform: Answer questions about our customers' businesses (via voice and text), predict business outcomes, present valuable and beautiful insights, recognize faces, objects and actions.
- High proficiency in mobile development with apps deployed to the App Store and Play Store
- Extensive programming experience in Java, Cocoa Touch, & Objective-C and/or C++
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- UI Skills - You can develop pixel perfect interfaces and are passionate about delivering a great user experience
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface
- Proficiency using devices sensors e.g., camera, microphone, gps, etc; and interacting with them
- Good experience with Git and GitHub
- BIG Plus: Experience with react-native.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and apps
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.