Contentools provides a content marketing platform for enterprise companies and agencies. With our software, marketing managers can streamline production, coordinate their team, increase efficiency and ROI from their content strategies. We dream big. We are fast. We breathe challenges. And more than anything, we love results. If you share those feelings, we must have some coffee together.
The Job: Enterprise Account Executive
Responds to: Head of Sales and CEO
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Map/Explore strategic market/industry
- Open conversations with qualified opportunities;
- Expand our prospects online and offline;
- Act as the primary sales relationship owner to maximize relationships and prevent future churn;
- Close deals and align with our OKR goals;
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Software or MarTech background: previous experience in SaaS Sales Teams or other technology and B2B negotiation (Totvs, Salesforce, HubSpot, IBM e, etc);
- A curious and ambitious person: who tries to know everything about content, digital marketing, and sales strategies;
- A result-driven person: show us your previous achievements in sales;
- Outstanding communication skills: We expect from you great spin skills;
- Ownership: Ultimate self-manager (everybody should be CEO of something);
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Fluent English;
- Global Accounts: Having experience in selling global products is a plus.
- Flexible hours;
- Medical Package;
- Restaurants discounts;
- No dress code;
- Remote working;
- Ping Pong tournament;
- Monthly happy hour;
- Weekly English Classes in the company;
- Gym discount and other life-quality incentives;
- Being part of a global team from one of the top-entrepreneurial cities in Brazil.